The decisions reverse back to you
The corporate life is like solving jigsaw puzzles which need your constant attention and expertise. However, even with careful decision making and executing the plans, there are instances when the companies need to reverse or call back to their decision.
When companies make a decision that influences their customer base which is driven by internal cost efficiencies, bad things often happen. The aim of the company is to move closer to the customers, not out of away, so this is an easy corrective decision to reverse back the decision.
Well, there are questions you need to answer carefully before making the decision. This will help to find out the reason, impact, influence in the internal as well as external level and so on.
- How will your proposed change have an impact on the customer's experience?
- How much do you know about customer's feelings about whatever is being changed?
- What is the motive or purpose for the change? Is it to attract new customers and build a new client base, validate higher costs, make things better for employees?
- Is the change an idea for the latest innovation, an improvement, or just something different?
- Is the change in care with the brand image?
- Does the reverse decision have some strategic and deliberated sense for you and your company?
Companies do not operate on single ownership or rather dictatorship and any move needs to be clear on the questioning that can be bombarded from all sides. The decision to reverse back means not only to fulfill the motivation for the alteration but also to defend the decision when questioned.
It might also invite to go to the previous policy or make further changes in order to settle the furor which occurs with the amendments.