India Market Entry: India Market Research
India, being the third largest economy in the world according to purchase capacity after United States and China, presents lucrative and various opportunities for western companies with perfect service, products and genuine commitment. As a professional market research and consulting firm for India, Econstra’s management advisory service facilitating trade between the West and Asia.
Econstra’s go-to-market services help to develop and execute right roadmaps in order to launch your presence in India. We cater our clients by offering following services:
- Indian Market research: Identify and assess the specific opportunities, risks, and challenges in India in a scheduled and cost-effective manner for in-depth market understanding.
- Market entry strategy: Recognize the best distribution channels.
- Indian market analysis: Competitive analysis of product and services whether they suit the market size, based on primary and channel interviews, empirical data.
- India market expansion: growth and increase of market share; establish local relationships by initiating joint ventures and strategic alliances, fresh look at your current approach and needful suggestions on improvement.
- Firming of sales channels: implementation of market entry strategy by ensuring that your marketing processes are in line with both local requirements and Foreign Direct Investment rules.